10 Most Heartfelt Compliments You Can Ever Give A Guy #Relationship


Men like heartfelt compliments, too.
When you hear the word “compliment”, it probably makes you think of all the sweet things that men say to their significant others, am I right?

Well listen up ladies; Compliments are a two-way thing. As much as we like to hear complimenting words, men love to hear them too. And we’re not just talking about the compliments that focus on their physical features, or their uhh … horizontal talents, either. Not that they don’t appreciate a good, “I’m still thinking about what you did to me this morning” text here and there (they asked me to make that clear.)

Read on for some pretty damn adorable answers from men on the heartfelt compliments that make them swoon when said to them by a special lady.

1. I’m proud of you.

2. I like your friends.

3. This was such a good date

4. You’re the best at… (fill in the blank)

5. You’re handsome.

6. Your words keeps me going.

7. You make me feel safe.

8. What would I do without you?

9. I love spending time with you.

10. You’re really funny.

In case i never mentioned this, you can always contact me when having relationship issues. I will be available to solve it with you

Popular posts from this blog

62 yrs woman marries a 9yrs old boy... Details inside

See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag