Dwarf Woman Works As Stripper, Soon To Marry Her Tall Fiance



A dwarf woman who was bullied at school, and now works as a stripper, is planning to marry a soldier almost twice her height. Kat Hoffman who suffers from a medical condition caused by slow or delayed growth is sure that “everybody is sexy in their own way and personality is all that matters.” And she proves her words with her own life.

The 26-year-old was teased at school for being a dwarf, but now she has found love and works at the stripclub under her alias of ‘Kat the Midget Stripper’. Speaking about her work, she says, “Despite the bullying I was always proud of my body and by the end of the night I was on stage in the nude – it was such a buzz.”

You have to have a heart, that’s really all it takes to be sexy in my book. During my first week of dancing I made $1,000 in one week, so I decided to make a living out of it. This job has taught me to appreciate my body and who I am – I’m so glad I found it.”

What concerns her relationship with 1 meter 82 centimeter Eich Buscher, it appeared that Eich was immediately attracted to Kat when he saw pictures of her online, duly asking a mutual friend to introduce the pair. Once they met, Kat says she fell for him straight away and they are now due to wed.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

62 yrs woman marries a 9yrs old boy... Details inside

See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag