Iyabo Ojo Finally Talks About Her Failed Marriage – [Photos]


Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo has revealed the reason why her marriage failed…….

The mum of two revealed that her first marriage would have lasted longer if she had married at a much older age.






Speaking  at the one year anniversary of her Fespris beauty and spa in Lagos on Sunday, the Actress who got married to her first husband at age of 21, admitted that her first marriage crashed because of her immaturity, but was quick to add that she had since grown up to correct mistakes that led to the break up. 

“It was not an easy decision but I had to take it because it was getting to a point that I was not finding fulfilment in the marriage, so I had to move on with my life. I never knew what marriage entailed when i embraced it at first and it was difficult for me to handle it very well.



@SWIPHT_MH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

62 yrs woman marries a 9yrs old boy... Details inside

See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag