I’ll break Wenger’s face!? - Mourinho

In an all revealing new and explosive book by journalist Rob Beasley on the Portuguese which is being serialised by Sportsmail, the extent of his hatred for the Frenchman was poured out unfiltered.
Beasley's book titled - 'Jose Mourinho: Up close and Personal' wrote: “I will find him one day outside a football pitch and I will break his face," Mourinho said after the October 5, 2014 match between Chelsea and Arsenal where the Blues ran out with a 2–0 victory courtesy goals from Eden Hazard and Diego Costa.

“He (Wenger) was asking for a red card and pressing the ref in my (Mourinho's) technical area. I told him to go back to his area. He pushed me.
“I told him, 'Here you do that, you know I can't react, but I will meet you one day in the street'.
Beasley added: “Now I don't think Jose was ever serious about having fisticuffs with the Frenchman, he was just huffing and puffing and letting off steam.
“I gave him the benefit of the doubt on this occasion, even though an article for me with Jose saying, 'Let's sort this out in the street, Arsene' would have been huge.
“I told Jose this could be a good story to show he took no nonsense from Wenger but I added that I thought it was best to leave it."
In a 12-year bitter war of words, Mourinho has never hidden his hatred for Wenger and famously called him a ‘specialist in failure’ when the Frenchman strongly criticized Juan Mata’s move from Chelsea to Manchester United in 2013.
‘You know, he is a specialist in failure. Eight years without a piece of silverware, that’s failure. If I do that at Chelsea I leave London and I don’t come back,’ Mourinho infamously said.
This weekend in the premier league Jose Mourinho will lead his team out against the champions Leicester City while Arsene Wenger will be involved in the London Derby against Chelsea.
Comments
Post a Comment